The Committee of the 15th International Workshop On High-Temperature Superconductors in High Frequency and Fields welcomes last-minute posters, and we especially welcome posters from young researchers.
- Abstracts are to be written in English and explained abbreviations may be used. Abstracts must include sufficient information for the committee to judge the nature and significance of the topic, results, conclusions, and should summarize the substantive results.
- Abstracts have to be submitted by August 23, 2023 electronically through the submission site. Abstracts received after this date or via email will not be evaluated.
- All abstracts must be relevant to the conference theme.
- The abstract should not exceed one page (including title, authors list, affiliations, main text and references). Abstracts exceeding the limit will be rejected. The abstract source file should be uploaded together with the user generated pdf. The abstract must adhere to the formatting in the sample abstract and can include up to one figure. Please use the template provided in the paragraph "Abstract Templates" below. If your title includes special symbols, notation or formatting, do make sure they appear correctly.
- Each author can submit one abstract. Requests for the submission of an additional abstract can be sent to email@example.com and will be approved at the discretion of the evaluation committee.
- If your abstract is accepted, at least one of the authors will have to register to attend the conference.
- In case of any problems during the submission process or if you do not receive any confirmation by email, please contact the Conference Secretariat: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Late Poster submission deadline: August 23, 2023
- E-mail notification of acceptance: August 25, 2023
- Registration: August 30, 2023
Please note that no onsite registration will be available